- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- ISO 14001:2004 Certification
- ISO 22000:2005 Certification
- ISO 13485:2003 Certification
- ISO 27001:2005 Certification
- ISO 20000:2005 Certification
- ISO 28000:2007 Certification
- ISO 10002:2004 Certification
- ISO 15378 Certification
ISO 14001:2004(Environment Management System)
The ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) certification enables an organization to demonstrate its commitment to the environment. The standard provides guidance on how to manage the environmental aspects of your business activities more effectively, while taking into consideration environmental protection, pollution prevention and socio-economic needs.
It also assists you to ensure compliance with environmental legislation and reduces the risk of penalties and possible litigation. Demonstrating commitment to the environment can transform your corporate culture externally by opening up new business opportunities with environmentally aware customers or clients. Internally, it can improve employee ethics and the workplace. ISO 14001:2004 compliance can also provide your company with a better use of energy and resources, and reduce costs over time.
ISO 14001:2004 is the perfect certification for companies seeking an internationally recognised environmental management system. This certification can help companies create a structure for managing environmental operations. ISO 14001:2004 specifies environmental requirements that the organisation identifies as those which it can control and influence. The standard helps organization to set the specific environmental performance criteria and improve further. The extent of the application depends on factors like the environmental policy of the organisation, the nature of its activities, products and services, the location and the conditions in which the company functions.
ISO 14001:2004 Certification Benefit
A well-defined environmental management system is essential for an organisation to manage environmental aspects like emission and handling of waste. It is important for the efficient utilisation of resources and energy.
The certification process is a multiple-step process. The certification cycle is described briefly:
- Application for certification from client
- Offer from QSEK India
- Offer acceptance from client and order confirmation by QSEK India
- Preaudit (optional)
- Certification audit - (Stage 1 + Stage 2)
- Issue of certificate on successful completion of certification audit
- Surveillance audits at defined interval
- Recertification audit after 3 years