- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- ISO 14001:2004 Certification
- ISO 22000:2005 Certification
- ISO 13485:2003 Certification
- ISO 27001:2005 Certification
- ISO 20000:2005 Certification
- ISO 28000:2007 Certification
- ISO 10002:2004 Certification
- ISO 15378 Certification
ISO 10002:2004 Customer satisfaction
ISO 10002:2004 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
ISO 10002:2004 is not applicable to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes. It is also intended for use by organizations of all sizes and in all sectors. Annex A provides guidance specifically for small businesses.
ISO 10002:2004 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- -- enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization's ability to improve its product and customer service;
- -- top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- -- recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- -- analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality;
- -- auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- -- reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
ISO 10002:2004 is not intended to change any rights or obligations provided by applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.